Juma Rashed Juma Al Dhaheri
Boeing Aerospace Middle East Limited
Mr. Juma Al Dhaheri joined The Boeing Company on the 10 September 2005 as the Executive Director for Boeing Aerospace Middle East Limited based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Prior to joining The Boeing Company, Mr. Al Dhaheri was a member of the UAE Air Force. He retired after 25 years of service in August 2004, with the rank of Colonel Staff Pilot. He joined the military as an officer cadet in October 1978 and successfully completed the following courses:
- Helicopter Flying Course in France, 1978–1979
- Search & Rescue, Royal Air Force, England, 1985
- French language course, 1990
- Staff course, 1992–1993, with a Masters degree in Military Sciences, Air Warfare Studies Institute in Cairo, Egypt
- English language Diploma, Texas, 1995
- International Flight Safety Officer course, U.S. Air Force, 1995
- Jet Engine Mishap Investigation course, Shepherd Air Force Base, Texas, 1995
- Wing Flight Safety Orientation Training, 1995
- Air Refueling Wing, Fairchild Air Force Base, Washington, 1995
Mr. Al Dhaheri attained the following appointments during his career in the UAE Air Force:
- Head of Flight Safety Department
- Head of Studies and Planning Section
- Air Operations Staff Officer
- Deputy Super Puma Squadron Commander
- Operations Pilot – Super Puma
During his military career, Mr. Al Dhaheri was awarded the Good Service Medal (two awards), the United Arab Emirates Union Medal, the Kuwait Liberation Medal, and the Long Excellent Service Medal.
Mr. Al Dhaheri was born in Al Ain on 1 August 1959. He is married and has eight children.